Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #19

I wasn't a member of any other social networking community until tonight. I had a blast with fuzzster looking at all of the pets. I am an animal lover and will have a blast playing with fuzzster. I joined tonight and will continue to play on this for a long time to come. I also got on bake space and had fun reading recipes. I am going to look into this site more and probably join it. I can definately see where this type of social networking would be fun. If I were single or had extra time on my hands I could really get into this. I love doing crafts and saw a site for that also that I am going to check out. I have a lot of friends that get on all of these sites and tell me about it. This could turn into a lot of fun!

2 comments:

mmw said...

If you're a dog person (like I am), you might have fun looking at Dogster.
It's a social networking site for dogs and their owners! There is truly a site out there for every interest!

kelligirl said...

Thanks! I wilol check that out. I am a dog fanatic!