Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #12

Wow, I love Google! I set up a Google Alert for Mesquite Information and Weather Alerts. I set up IGoogle for my home page and then spent 15 minutes playing the blackjack game. I spent another few minutes playing hangman. I set it up for Music, News, Entertainment and Games. I absolutely love it. This was the most fun "thing" of all for me so far. I set up a Google Notebook for all of the recipes that I love to copy, It took me some time to figure out how to use it but once I did I really had fun. I can certainly see the advantage of using the Google Calendar. With a very busy teenage son and a husband that is very much into riding with the Christian Motorcyclist Association I am going to start using the calendar to keep everyone organized. I can see where this would be a great tool for a coach who has to set schedules for teams etc. I wasn't real interested in the Picasa as I am already using Flickr. My old brain can only handle so much new stuff at once.

1 comment:

mmw said...

I have a "Fun" tab on my iGoogle page and I put hangman on there too. It's a great stress reliever! :-)