Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #16

Wow, this one had some interesting stuff. I played with my igoogle start page. I rearranged and then got caught up in the games. I liked the things igoogle had to offer. It is fun to customize a page just for yourself. I am going to keep this page as my permanent page.
Online calendars can be very useful if you are organizing people like a team schedule. I can certainly see the benefits of an online calendar. If I could get my husband to use one we would all be better off. I loved backpack. It has everything you could ever want to keep you organized. I was introducing my husband to this and the calendar help. I think someone who has a really busy life and has to keep lots of things in order would definately benefit from something like backpack. I didn't even know things like this existed. The to-do list was great. I am very much a list person. I'm not sure I would use an online to-do list because I jot my lists as I am on the go, but someone who is planning a vacation or a presentation could benefit from an online to-do list.
I read through the Top 10 Productivity website and loved it. I also shared this one with my husband. He pulled the website up on his computer and was looking it over. It is fun to share the wealth!

No comments: