Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing #13

I didn't know anything existed like Zoho Writer that you could use to make documents that everyone could get to. I really like this feature. I typed a Keno list for my Keno group and wasn't thinking when I typed it on Printmaster. When I tried to send it to everyone, they couldn't open it because they didn't have Printmaster. I switched it to a Word document and some still couldn't open it. If I would have known about Zoho I could have used it and it would have been MUCH simpler!
I used Zoho to type a To Do List and a To Pack list since I am leaving Tuesday to go to California for a week. It is very user friendly. I love the smiley face emotion buttons. I put them all over my paper. This Zoho Writer is a great thing to have. This class is turning out to be much more beneficial than I first thought!

No comments: