Monday, July 21, 2008

Summarization

This class was fabulous! I learned so much. A few times I was ready to give up from frustration but my son always came to my rescue. I love the idea of blogging and intend to use it with my kids. I really had fun doing my video and also building my myspace page. Some of the things were fun to play with but I probably won't use them in class and some things I will for sure use in class. I am really appreciative to have just been given the knowledge that I was given in these 23 things. I feel much more comfortable using these things and intend to stay up on new things. I think it is our responsibility as teachers to keep up with new technology to be able to enrich our students lives in every way possible.
I really started feeling pressed for time trying to finish the class. My weeks vacation in California without internet access was responsible for that. I think the class had just the right amount of things and just the right amount of time. I will definately take any future discovery programs. This class has influenced what I will teach this year. It has enriched my computer knowledge which helps me to help my students.

2 comments:

mmw said...

Great job - congrats on finishing!!

AMSHisteacher said...

I am very much like you. I've picked up so many things that I want to try in class and so many that I have more to learn about. This will definitely kickstart my technology use in the classroom.