Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #10

I enjoyed learning about the RSS feeds. When I went to sign up for Bloglines I really messed up because I put in my home email instead of my school email which is what my google account is signed up under. This problem goes back to what they said at the very beginning, be sure to write down all the different passwords and email things that we sign up for during this class. I got frustrated and went to Google Reader and then figured out what I had done. I ended up liking Google Reader better than Bloglines. I subscribed to various sights on my two passions, animals and cooking. I found a lot of great stuff.

This RSS feed stuff can be very helpful in the education field. I am going to add some reading feeds for my classroom. It will be great to get the latest information at the touch of a button instead of having to search out different sights every day.

No comments: